Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Sorry for the massive fail

Ok so the Crafty bus blog was indeed a massive failure on my part and i apologize. The problem was that i did not ever find time to talk about stuff that happened over the summer, nor did i ever feel like i had something to talk about. The crafty bus has its place in this world and i will continue to search for that purpose. I will talk a little about the summer on that blog and post pictures though. So go check that out when i get it up.
Ok so back to the topic at hand and the reason you watch this blog. Calarts stuff. CALARTS IS FRUSTRATING ME!! I still haven't gotten to sign up for classes because the office hasn't processed my payment and my financial aid paper work! GRRRRRR!!!! So that sucks.
I have a new scholarship opportunity and i need your help! It's a photo contest and i need your votes!


I will post this in the side bar as well.

I got the books i ordered off of amazon today. I ordered drawn to life volume 1 and 2 and the art of up! The books are really sweet. Drawn to life is great but it is so dense with information that i have to put it down after reading just two pages. But it is amazing!
The art of up is great! I absolutely love lou Romano's art work! you can check out his blog here http://louromano.blogspot.com/
Ok back to work!

No comments:

What I wish someone had told me before I came to Calarts

  • Get a coffee maker of some kind
  • For your first year don't worry about making a GREAT film. Just make a film.
  • Sketch
  • Make a portfolio, portfolio
  • Don't pull the "all-nighter" just to pull the "all-nighter"
  • Schedule in Breaks
  • Take an english 101 class
  • To get anything done with administration you need to ask more than three times.

My Deviantart

What i like on deviantart