Monday, March 29, 2010

I realize i have not posted in a while

So i haven't been finding the time to be keeping up to date with my posting so i will make this quick
Rick Maki (I'm not sure if i am spelling that right) Was not impressed with our elephants last week so he made us do it all over again. Here is what i ended up with this week. I'm a lot more pleased with the result.

First i did some research on elephants and fencing

Then i did some sketches of elephants doing some of the poses i liked from the fencing photos
Then i did this!
I think i did a lot better then last time but we'll see what maki has to say about it.

Still waiting to hear back from a couple people about acceptance or rejection from calarts. It's getting pretty late so i'm getting pretty anxious.

Film Progress: Composer DONE, Final Score DONE, Actor DONE, Narration BOOM ROASTED...I mean DONE, Animation 1 min and 11 secs DONE.

2 comments:

Beth said...

I love LOVE love these!

Eric said...

Fencing elephants: awesomesauce.

What I wish someone had told me before I came to Calarts

  • Get a coffee maker of some kind
  • For your first year don't worry about making a GREAT film. Just make a film.
  • Sketch
  • Make a portfolio, portfolio
  • Don't pull the "all-nighter" just to pull the "all-nighter"
  • Schedule in Breaks
  • Take an english 101 class
  • To get anything done with administration you need to ask more than three times.

My Deviantart

What i like on deviantart