Thursday, December 30, 2010

Feeling Nostalgic

So in the midst of Megavideo making me take a break from my weeds marathon, i decided to look up all the places i used to live on google street view. Take a walk down memory lane.

Here is our house in Florida. I got to say the tipped over trash cans are a nice touch.

View Larger Map

This is our home in Hawaii Kai. It took me forever to find this because i thought our street name started with a "k"

View Larger Map

our home in pearcity was on the base so this is as close as i could get
View Larger Map

Bonus! here is my old elementary school. Notice the fine use of parking spaces.

View Larger Map

No comments:

What I wish someone had told me before I came to Calarts

  • Get a coffee maker of some kind
  • For your first year don't worry about making a GREAT film. Just make a film.
  • Sketch
  • Make a portfolio, portfolio
  • Don't pull the "all-nighter" just to pull the "all-nighter"
  • Schedule in Breaks
  • Take an english 101 class
  • To get anything done with administration you need to ask more than three times.

My Deviantart

What i like on deviantart