wow nice blog and cool pictures and illustrations! if u like check our blogs http://svarionella.blogspot.com/ and http://svagoproduction.blogspot.com/ where u can find our drawings and cartoons..it will make us very happy :)
All about CoastARs!
-
Last year I ran a little Kickstarter for little drink coasters that would
display little AR characters! CoastARs are augmented reality drink
coasters: you ...
Yellowed Pearls
-
I was always pissed off by the current attitude toward working single women
in China. They label them as leftover women or yellowed pearls. They are
con...
1up.com Artwork
-
I was recently commissioned to produce some artwork for longtime gaming
site 1up.com. They had various "What If" scenarios in gaming, each needing
a drawin...
Sketchy Observations...
-
I decided to start up a new post-CalArts blog. From here on out, all
updates will happen over there:
http://sketchyobservations.blogspot.com/
Mainly cente...
3 comments:
wow nice blog and cool pictures and illustrations! if u like check our blogs http://svarionella.blogspot.com/ and http://svagoproduction.blogspot.com/ where u can find our drawings and cartoons..it will make us very happy :)
I love the blood spatters on these :D
I love the blood spatters on these :D
Post a Comment