Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Animation (a labor of love, thought it would be nice to get money for it)

This week I've been slaving away an animation for my church service on easter, and let me tell you, if i didn't love to do this, i would have given up a while ago. The animation is for the song he's alive. It was frustrating (timing issues and the church computers didn't have flash, I know really!) but the reaction to the almost finished product was worth it. Now i just need to do the second half of the song!

No comments:

What I wish someone had told me before I came to Calarts

  • Get a coffee maker of some kind
  • For your first year don't worry about making a GREAT film. Just make a film.
  • Sketch
  • Make a portfolio, portfolio
  • Don't pull the "all-nighter" just to pull the "all-nighter"
  • Schedule in Breaks
  • Take an english 101 class
  • To get anything done with administration you need to ask more than three times.

My Deviantart

What i like on deviantart