Thursday, October 1, 2009

Life Drawings

I'm playing catch up this week with life drawings. I took pictures of all the past weeks. The lighting is kinda bad but I'm going to get them in better light when it comes to portfolio. The theme for this years class is batman and it's awesome so far, here are the highlights. Some are from batman and some are not









Oh and here is an update of my sculpture. I have now started to ad the sculpy and working on finishing the head. I decided to sort of approach this one section at a time. Since i thought the head would be one of the more challenging sections but not the most challenging, I decided it would be a good place to start.



No comments:

What I wish someone had told me before I came to Calarts

  • Get a coffee maker of some kind
  • For your first year don't worry about making a GREAT film. Just make a film.
  • Sketch
  • Make a portfolio, portfolio
  • Don't pull the "all-nighter" just to pull the "all-nighter"
  • Schedule in Breaks
  • Take an english 101 class
  • To get anything done with administration you need to ask more than three times.

My Deviantart

What i like on deviantart