Friday, June 6, 2008

Resons to go to California

I emailed this list to my freind Ashlee as a way to convince her to go to california for college. I liked it so much i thought i would repost it here

The weather. Sunny summers and mild winters. (if you go to southern california that is)
Disneyland!
They have miles of beach and ocean
you have a governor that could handle an alien invasion or robots from the future
In and Out burger.
Northern california is Amazing
Driving down highway one and driving through the redwood forests ought to be on everyone's to do list before they die
Monterey is amazing (i'm a bit biased to my birth place.)
And the eagles make creepy songs about hotels named after it.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=IBJTNx5qrVU

Go to California!!!!!

No comments:

What I wish someone had told me before I came to Calarts

  • Get a coffee maker of some kind
  • For your first year don't worry about making a GREAT film. Just make a film.
  • Sketch
  • Make a portfolio, portfolio
  • Don't pull the "all-nighter" just to pull the "all-nighter"
  • Schedule in Breaks
  • Take an english 101 class
  • To get anything done with administration you need to ask more than three times.

My Deviantart

What i like on deviantart