Friday, June 27, 2008

Dead Life - Threadless, Best T-shirts Ever

So I made this awesome thing in photoshop using one of my old drawings. Man my computer has been making me angry these past few weeks. So i have all the footage on the external drive but then every time i would want to work on it it would not read it, not see it, or it just wasn't thinking right and i would lose the footage. I tried everything, i tried restarting, restarting in safe mode, changing stuff in the setup menu, messing around in the device manager. And then guess what fixed it?! UNPLUGGING THE COMPUTER!

Any way my new computer came in and its awesome. And i got a new ipod touch! Anyway vote for me if my t-shirt gets selected.



bones revisited by ~yebkamin on deviantART

No comments:

What I wish someone had told me before I came to Calarts

  • Get a coffee maker of some kind
  • For your first year don't worry about making a GREAT film. Just make a film.
  • Sketch
  • Make a portfolio, portfolio
  • Don't pull the "all-nighter" just to pull the "all-nighter"
  • Schedule in Breaks
  • Take an english 101 class
  • To get anything done with administration you need to ask more than three times.

My Deviantart

What i like on deviantart