Monday, October 13, 2008

NO ONE IS HERE

No one is here. It's like they think we are on holiday or something! Seriously I have never seen the cubes as vacant as they have been this weekend. It's been interesting relying on myself for food this week. Pretty much it's been cereal in the morning (actually for the most part "morning" has meant 1:30 :p) then subway, Jamba Juice, or In and Out at about 6. Quite the nutritious diet. If there were more people around i could probably cook with some people but NO ONE IS HERE. Anyway song of the week is Bright Lights by Matchbox Twenty. I had never really heard this song until now and this is probably one of the best live performances of a song i've seen. 

No comments:

What I wish someone had told me before I came to Calarts

  • Get a coffee maker of some kind
  • For your first year don't worry about making a GREAT film. Just make a film.
  • Sketch
  • Make a portfolio, portfolio
  • Don't pull the "all-nighter" just to pull the "all-nighter"
  • Schedule in Breaks
  • Take an english 101 class
  • To get anything done with administration you need to ask more than three times.

My Deviantart

What i like on deviantart