Sunday, February 7, 2010

This was the latest assignment for Character Design Class. We had to have a oval talking to a square character trying to convince him about something.


This piece is a my interpretation of the Joker, one of the best villains ever. I wanted to put my own spin on it, and i think it turned out pretty good

My film is going good. I'm a little bit behind but i'm catching up fast. I got my dialogue down to 2 min and thirty sec and i'm now timing out my animatic (taking a break right now to update the blog). I also have the first puppet done and i've done some test animation with him. It looks pretty good and animating him goes pretty fast. I'll try and upload the test sometime soon.

No comments:

What I wish someone had told me before I came to Calarts

  • Get a coffee maker of some kind
  • For your first year don't worry about making a GREAT film. Just make a film.
  • Sketch
  • Make a portfolio, portfolio
  • Don't pull the "all-nighter" just to pull the "all-nighter"
  • Schedule in Breaks
  • Take an english 101 class
  • To get anything done with administration you need to ask more than three times.

My Deviantart

What i like on deviantart