Saturday, September 6, 2008


Today we went to Santa Monica! it was fun, though something we did made me think. We went to lunch at this london themed restaurant and saw that they had pictures all around the walls of people in the restaurant. Adeline casually remarked "they should take our photo cause we will all probably be famous". While i think the remark was meant to be sorta tough and cheek she has a point probably at least five people from our class will reach that level of fame. I just hadn't thought about it before but i could be taking classes with the next tim burton; I could be rooming with the next brad bird, or even I could be the next brad bird.

No comments:

What I wish someone had told me before I came to Calarts

  • Get a coffee maker of some kind
  • For your first year don't worry about making a GREAT film. Just make a film.
  • Sketch
  • Make a portfolio, portfolio
  • Don't pull the "all-nighter" just to pull the "all-nighter"
  • Schedule in Breaks
  • Take an english 101 class
  • To get anything done with administration you need to ask more than three times.

My Deviantart

What i like on deviantart